House For Sale Manor Road, Rugby, CV21
- Street View
- By Order Of Jc Decaux
- Freehold Flank Wall
- Located In A Mainly Residential Area
- Vacant Possession
- To Be Sold At An Online Auction On 18th February 2020
Rugby is a market town in Warwickshire, close to the River Avon. The town has a population of 70,628 (2011 census) making it the second-largest town in the county. The wall that forms part of the east boundary of number 4 Manor Road, is located on its junction with Kimberley Road in a residential location.
A freehold former advertising wall of about 5.576 sq m (60 sq ft) on the east wall of number 6 Manor Road, but facing and accessed via 4 Kimberley Road. The land has the benefit of a right of way over the passageway r/o 4 Kimberley Road. The wall could be re-commissioned for advertising purposes subject to obtaining any necessary consents.
Rugby Borough Council (533777) rugby.gov.uk.
Please refer to Legal Documents.
To be sold at an online auction on 18th February 2020. For further information, viewing times and legal documentation, please visit bidx1.com.
- Rugby Rail Station (0.3 miles away)
- Northlands Primary School (0 miles away)
- Claremont Children's Centre (formerly Rugby Parents Centre) (0.3 miles away)
- Lawrence Sheriff School (0.4 miles away)
- St Andrew's Benn CofE (Voluntary Aided) Primary School (0.5 miles away)
- Rugby School (0.5 miles away)
One&Only Pro are working in partnership with Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, St Johns Court,70 St Johns Close, Knowle, B93 0NH, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited financial Services Register number is 756490. The Right Mortgage Ltd Financial Services Register number is 649443.