2 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale Alexandra Avenue, Warlingham, CR6
- Rental Guide: £1,055 - £1,320
- 2 Bedroom(s)
- Street View
- Victorian Style Semi- Detached Cottage
- Beautiful Lounge & Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room With Fireplace
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Cloakroom/utility Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bright, Spacious Bathroom
- Manageable Rear Garden
This delightful Semi-Detached Cottage is located in a no through private road set beside open fields providing a countryside setting yet being conveniently close to shops at Warlingham Green and a Sainsbury\'s Supermarket. The cottage is well maintained enjoying a quaint feel with features to include original style doors, fireplaces and cottage shaker style kitchen. The conservatory provides a great space with access to the rear garden. Whilst the bathroom on the first floor leads off the second bedroom there is additionally a ground floor w.c and utility room. To the front is off street parking along with a delightful and easily maintained rear garden with storage shed.
Key Features and Additions include:
Fireplaces to most rooms
Cottage style shaker kitchen with built in oven and hob
Cloakroom with low level w.c and space for utilities to include plumbing for washing machine and Worcester Bosch boiler
2 Double Bedrooms
Spacious Bathroom with white suite and ornate radiator/heated towel rail, bowl basin with vanity and cupboards below
Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
Parking to front
These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements outlined in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representation of fact and any intended purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of any statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give and neither shall Hubbard Torlot or any person in their employment, have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
CONSUMER PROTECTION REGULATIONS:
a) No enquiries have been made regarding planning consents or building regulation approval.
b) No services or systems have been tested by Hubbard Torlot.
c) The structure, boundaries or title of tenure have not been checked and that of your legal representative should be relied upon.
- Woldingham Rail Station (1.5 miles away)
- Upper Warlingham Rail Station (1.6 miles away)
- Whyteleafe South Rail Station (1.6 miles away)
- Whyteleafe Rail Station (1.7 miles away)
- New Addington Tram Stop (2.5 miles away)
- Warlingham Village Primary School (0.3 miles away)
- Warlingham Park School (0.5 miles away)
- Hamsey Green Primary (1.2 miles away)
- Warlingham School (1.3 miles away)
- Hamsey Green Sure Start Children's Centre (1.3 miles away)
One&Only Pro are working in partnership with Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, St Johns Court,70 St Johns Close, Knowle, B93 0NH, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited financial Services Register number is 756490. The Right Mortgage Ltd Financial Services Register number is 649443.