2 Bed Terraced House For Sale Ramillies Road, Sidcup, DA15
- Rental Guide: £975 - £1,225
- 2 Bedroom(s)
- Floor Plan
- Street View
- Stunning Extended Mid Terrace House
- Beautifully Presented
- Two Bedrooms
- Oak Flooring To The Spacious Through Lounge
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
Stunning extended two bedroom house which was refurbished and finished to a very high standard a few years ago. Situated in a popular location under one mile to Sidcup train station.
This exceptionally well presented property comprises a spacious through lounge featuring Oak flooring leading into a extended kitchen featuring a modern range of fitted wall and base units, a pitched roof and large skylight.
The first floor comprises two bedrooms, the master with a deep built in wardrobe cupboard and a modern contemporary bathroom suite with a large over head shower.
Other features include gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside there is off street parking on the front driveway and a west facing rear garden featuring a Indian Sandstone paved patio and lawn.
- Sidcup Rail Station (0.8 miles away)
- Albany Park Rail Station (1 miles away)
- Welling Rail Station (1.4 miles away)
- Bexleyheath Rail Station (1.6 miles away)
- Falconwood Rail Station (1.6 miles away)
- Sherwood Park Primary School (0.1 miles away)
- Blackfen School for Girls (0.3 miles away)
- Chatsworth Infant School (0.4 miles away)
- Marlborough School (0.4 miles away)
- Rose Bruford College (0.5 miles away)
One&Only Pro are working in partnership with Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, St Johns Court,70 St Johns Close, Knowle, B93 0NH, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited financial Services Register number is 756490. The Right Mortgage Ltd Financial Services Register number is 649443.