5 Bed Terraced House For Sale Charles Street, London, W1J
- Rental Guide: £27,730 - £34,670
- 5 Bedroom(s)
- Floor Plan
- Street View
Extending to approximately 3,600 sq ft, this impressive Georgian townhouse comprises an elegant and luxurious design throughout, comprising an imposing drawing room with exceptional ceiling heights, a grand working fireplace that provides the perfect entertaining space, as well as floor to ceiling windows that lead out onto a private balcony area, contributning to the spacious and bright feel of the property.
The townhouse further features a second well sized reception room with good ceiling heights, a master bedroom with en suite, four further double guest bedrooms all with en suites, a separate kitchen and dining area, and a utility room. The property also benefits greatly from three outside areas, including a balcony and patio area the first floor, as well as a large terrace area in excess of 200m.
Surrounded by world class eateries, private members clubs, five star hoels, as well as being closeby to the open and leafy spaces of Hyde Park and Grosvenor Square, this enviably located property is perfectly located to enjoy Mayfair's exclectic mix of boutiques, entertainment and shopping facilities on its doorstep.
The property also benefits from excellent local transport links around London, including Green Park Station (0.3 miles), offering the Jubillee, Piccadilly, and Victoria Lines, as well as closeby Bond Street Station (0.5 miles), providing the Jubilee, and Central lines.
All distances are approximate.
- Green Park Underground Station (0.2 miles away)
- Hyde Park Corner Underground Station (0.4 miles away)
- Bond Street Underground Station (0.5 miles away)
- Oxford Circus Underground Station (0.6 miles away)
- Marble Arch Underground Station (0.6 miles away)
- St George's Hanover Square CofE Primary School (0.1 miles away)
- Eaton Square Upper School, Mayfair (0.2 miles away)
- The Royal College of Nursing (0.6 miles away)
- Soho Parish CofE Primary School (0.7 miles away)
- Wetherby Senior School (0.7 miles away)
One&Only Pro are working in partnership with Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, St Johns Court,70 St Johns Close, Knowle, B93 0NH, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited financial Services Register number is 756490. The Right Mortgage Ltd Financial Services Register number is 649443.