4 Bed Detached House For Sale Ashton Road, Warrington, WA3
- Rental Guide: £865 - £1,090
- 4 Bedroom(s)
- Street View
- Spacious Lounge Featuring French Doors Leading To The Rear Garden
- Freestanding Symphony Kitchen With Dining Area And French Doors Leading To The Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Fitted With White Roca Sanitaryware
- Choice Of Splash-back Wall Tiling From Selected Porcelanosa Range
- Private Turfed Rear Garden
- Detached Single Garage With Driveway
The 4 bedroom Whitford features a traditional double fronted design, with a spacious interior layout that makes it an ideal family home.
An entrance lobby leads to a good sized lounge and an open plan kitchen/dining room, each opening through French doors to the private garden. A study, a utility room and a guest cloakroom are also located on the ground floor.
- Newton-le-Willows Rail Station (2.2 miles away)
- Bryn Rail Station (2.5 miles away)
- Earlestown Rail Station (2.9 miles away)
- Garswood Rail Station (3.3 miles away)
- Ince (Manchester) Rail Station (4 miles away)
- Golborne High School (0.2 miles away)
- St Thomas CofE Junior and Infant School (0.3 miles away)
- All Saints Catholic Primary School, Golborne, Wigan (0.4 miles away)
- Golborne Community Primary School (0.5 miles away)
- Golborne Sure Start Children's Centre (0.6 miles away)
A few properties that are similar to this 4 bedroom property. See more properties like this.
One&Only Pro are working in partnership with Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, St Johns Court,70 St Johns Close, Knowle, B93 0NH, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Midland Mortgage Bureau Limited financial Services Register number is 756490. The Right Mortgage Ltd Financial Services Register number is 649443.